Gettin' Hitched Door Hanger and a brief intermission


Hi friends,

I'm going to take a brief hiatus so I can get married and go (finally) get a tan on our honeymoon. I'll be back in about a week or so. After that, exciting things are going to be happening. I've got some really cool new content coming up, some new invitation designs and photos. I'm going to start posting some neat freebies and I've got a couple of other cool announcements to make, too, so stick around. It's going to get good. :)

In honor of my first extended break from blogging since I started, I've created a freebie for you all folks getting married soon. Simply right click and download the hanger (above) of your color choice (or both!) to your desktop, print on cardstock, cut a slit in it and cut out the round hole where the "x" is and bam, you've got yourself a doorknob hanger.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! (I linked to it over on head vs. heart.) Hope you're having an awesome time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! saw your save-the-dates on picnics under the moon--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so much fun! I jsut found your blog via a link on iDiy. Your hangers are fabulous, I'll be linking to these if you don't mind. Off to explore the rest of your site...enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails